- East Coast Seed Company
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sweet cream, powdered sugar— Gelato Xpress!
Gelato Xpress is the most incredible dessert strain of recent times, resulting in countless new varieties of dessert strains. We’ve perfected a new and improved version of the original Gelato #33 by adding mold-resistant and faster flowering qualities. So sprout some Gelato Xpress hemp seeds today and experience the powder sugar cream flavors!
- An improved version of the strain of the year! A faster-upgraded version of the multi-award-winning Gelato #33!
- Sticky trichome resin packed with delicious terpenes! Perfect for extractions.
- Xpress flowering time. It finishes by late September or 49 days- 2 weeks faster than the original.
- A hardy strain. It resists mold, humidity, and heat and escapes early frosts, making this strain perfect for beginners and outdoors.
|Breeder||East Coast Seed Co.|
|Genetics||Sunset sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies|
|Full guide||Coming soon!|
|Yield||Up to 500g/m2 indoors
Up to 700g per plant outdoors
|Flowering Time||49 (7 weeks)|
|Taste||Fresh cookies, powdered sugar,
||Sweet, spicy, earthy|
Growing Gelato photoperiod hemp from seed is a fun and rewarding experience. But you have to be patient and pay close attention to the details. Here are a few essential steps to take to make sure the harvest goes well:
- Start by choosing Gelato photoperiod hemp seeds that are of good quality. We stand by our satisfaction guarantee, so if any seeds arrive shattered, you'll get your money back.
- The next step is to get your growing space ready. Gelato hemp plants like it when it's warm, humid, and there's a lot of light. Of course, the best thing is a grow tent or greenhouse.
- You can plant your seeds once you have a place to grow them. Fill small pots with high-quality potting soil and put one seed in each jar or bucket. Cover the seed with a thin layer of soil, then water it until it is damp but not soaked.
- Keep the soil wet but not soaked, and the temperature should be between 70 and 85 F. The key is to give the plant less water than you think it will need.
- Gelato photoperiod hemp plants need a specific light cycle to flower. For example, 18h/6h (light/dark) for a few weeks until the plants start showing pre-flowers and then switch to 12h/12h (light/dark) to start the flowering stage.
- As the plants grow, keep a close eye on them and give them any extra nutrients or help they might need. Once the plants are mature and ready to be picked, you can cut them down and allow the buds to dry for a few days before storing them.
Furthermore, Gelato will thrive in warm, sunny, and challenging climates. As an Xpress strain, we guarantee our Xpress strains survive most beginner mistakes, such as late plantings or unexpected cold snaps. With heavy yields averaging around 500g (18 oz)/m² or up to 700g (21 oz) per plant outdoors, Gelato Xpress seeds are an excellent choice for hybrid lovers interested in experiencing the best strain of this decade. This hybrid will finish flowering in 7 weeks or late September outdoors. Dripping with delicious resin, we highly recommend Gelato Xpress for hash and rosin extracts to magnify the sweet, creamy terps.